Student Assistance Program (SAP)
This program is available to offer supportive services to students experiencing academic, behavioral, and/or emotional difficulties that may pose barriers to school success.
Students can be referred to the SAP by parents/guardians, school personnel, peers or self-referrals. The SAP team is comprised of specially trained teachers, administrators, school counselors and a mental health and/or drug & alcohol consultant(s). Our goal is to work with you and to offer support and recommendations for your son/daughter. Where barriers are beyond the scope of the school, the team can provide information so families may access community resources.
- Scranton Counseling Center - 570-278-6822 or 570-348-6100
- NEPA Health Center - 570-853-5500 or 570-278-7500
- Friendship House - 570-342-8305
- NHS - 570-876-5655
- Youth Advocate Program - 570-278-3700 or 888-514-1944
- Children's Service Center - 570-836-2722
- CHILDLINE - 800-932-0313